Join me at The Assemblage Nomad, 114 East 25th St., 6:30-8:00 PM on Wednesday, Sept. 26, for "The Love and Intimacy Workshop," the first of interactive and intimate courses I am organizing for my new "Reprogramming for Liberation" series.
This is chapter one – the foundation for building a beautiful pathway towards a whole liberation – a toolkit for understanding the physiological and emotional complexities surrounding the way we understand and accept love and intimacy into our lives.
I will help to demystify the act of falling and growing in love through a deeper understanding of neuroplasticity and our personal patterns formed in early development. I will then guide a workshop through unraveling and unlearning these patterns with actionable and easy-to-maintain practices to enhance our daily lives and lasting relationships.
In this workshop, you will learn specific skills to:
- Create a more positive sense of yourself so you feel deserving of a fulfilling relationship in all aspects of your life
- Use your friendships and other positive relationships to help you enhance your self-esteem
- Replace feelings of rejection with an understanding of why a prospective partner may not be able to fulfill your needs
- Develop visualizations and meditations that prepare your brain and nervous system to accept and invite greater intimacy and satisfaction
- Enhance your communications skills so you can create deeper connections
- Create a realistic and attainable model of a satisfying relationship
- Learn how to deal with inevitable differences while still maintaining an intimate connection
I look forward to seeing you there!
PLEASE NOTE - RSVP INSTRUCTIONS:
Visit this link below and enter the code "LETSGETINTIMATE"